Frohes Neues Jahr!
We start off to another international move, this time to the UK. It will be exciting!
New Year's Resolutions:
1. To do a back bend and the splits through slow yoga flexibility
2. To do lots of fresh juicing with my new juicer!
3. To worry much much less, and learn the art of relaxing during relaxation time.
4. To soak up every moment for what it is, without questioning WHY so much, and to stop worrying about the meaning of everything and just move through it with clarity of mind.
5. To do yoga for at least 20 minutes, and meditation for 30 minutes every day, as often as truly possible.
Favorite things about 2012:
-Moving to Germany
-Falling in Love
- Working for Megg on "A Fairy Tale..."
- Drawing Auburie's Doggies
- becoming a British citizen
- learning new games, like Card Fight Vanguard!
- making new wonderful, excellent Recovery Buddy friends who have really inspired me on my healing journey!
- all the generosity and love that my friends and family have shared with me.
- The Hobbit, Brave (I have lots of movies to catch up on since being out here has made it a little difficult)
- Gangnam Style
- "Anything Could Happen" by Ellie Goulding, performed by Fifth Harmony on The X Factor
- Grumpy Cat