The Micros Episode 4

YAY Episode 4 has finally been released! This is the second episode I have worked on doing animation, compositing, photo-shopping, textures, and whatever else they need. I love how a whole team comes together to create a show and it's always so fun to see what the other guys on the team do with sound, animation, vfx, and we have a new title's man! Love it!



Also, Happy April Fools' from the Micros, as we Rick-Roll you into a FRICKE--Roll! (I don't know if that makes sense but I only just learned what all this meant)

I did a good portion of the animation on this, though the best parts had to be cut to spare *feelings* of certain individuals, but that is animation for ya! So fun.
♫ Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down ♫ I am now obsessed with the song.

Comments

Popular Posts