Thursday, January 20, 2011

Not in So Cal anymore!!



Rolled into Denver after a 3 day drive on Tuesday afternoon and am just getting settled into this glittery-white winter wonderland. Destiny has smiled kindly upon me and not only do I have a new relaxing place to rest my head, I also (As of TODAY) have a new job that fits my needs quite perfectly. May be an opportunity to get me back to LA in due time, but for now I am a citizen of DENVER! As a soon-to-be north-face-wearing, 4-wheel-driving, bronco-football-cheering, snow-shoveling, Coloradoan, I welcome you to the beginning of the rest of my life!

Details about the job will be posted soon, in the mean time... check out The Micros Poker:


Some images of my sweet room set up, thanks to all my friends for my amazing gifts that will keep me happeh!



1 comment:

  1. OH MAH GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so happy for you! AMAZING-NESS!

    ReplyDelete