world of color is magic!


Got to go to Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure yesterday!
For those of you dying to see World of Color (and rightly so!), make sure you get your Fast Pass reservation as soon as you get to the park.

We got "wet zone" passes on the very right hand front of the viewing area, so I'll need to go again to see from the premier viewing area. Despite this slightly unfavorable location, the show was still so incredibly magical that it made me have *feelings* and tear up during a couple of parts. It made me so happy and so inspired to be an artist and to be a creative. Yes that is right, I just made "creative" a noun, and I am proud to be one.

Enjoy the show!

Comments

  1. AMAZING! I hope we get to go if I end up coming home in August!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts