The beginning of the end of Ignorance

Never Fear! My blog is not specifically a CFIDS/Fibromyalgia blog, however it is a pretty big part of my life so it may come up every once in a while =D.

My life has always been an open book. I'm not good at keeping secrets, and I really feel that if we all just were a little more open and honest about our lives, the better understanding everyone would have about how similar yet different and awesome we all are.

Today I want to share a link to an article published in the New York Times this week regarding the breakthrough discovery of XMRV's link to CFIDS. This is like someone coming to a person who has been called "Crazy" for the last 20 years and telling them they are actually legitimately physically ill. Well I guess it isn't LIKE that. It IS that.
NYTimes Article on CFIDS and XMRV

More NYTimes information on CFIDS can be found here.

Comments

Popular Posts